Just got looking through my pictures and I have a few summer time completely random pictures. Of course many of them are of my dogs... :) This is Jackson and Waylon very excited about going 'anywhere' in the truck.

This is a picture from when we were moving from our other little house. We were packing and packing and jackson was getting a worried look on his face, so when we opened the tailgate of the truck he jumped in and would not get out or move for anything. If we were moving... so was he!

This is the wall in the kitchen/living room. The colour isn't quite right, but I like it for now. It looks really good with the picture of the flowers in the background of the dinning room.

This is Trent and Braden hanging out.

And once again, Waylon at Buffalo lake. He ate about half the sand on the beach that day!

Kristi took this picture of me and Jackson, I like the colours in it. Looks kinda neat, too bad the dog is crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment