Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The garden

I figured I spend a lot of time worrying about my silly garden, and craving the sweet, fresh treats out of it, so I might as well put some pictures up. Also, to make Rachel a little bit jealous, because, I just learned that she would love to have a large vegetable garden if she had the time. Come and visit (when the snow is not here) and you can have all the veggies you want! :) This is a picture of the Raspberry bush. MMmmmmmThis is a picture of the Strawberry patch. It needs to be weeded in a bad way, but still I am hoping for some good berries!

This is some lettuce that we will enjoy for supper tonight!

This is the one side of the garden. Everything seems to be growing well. At the end is an apple tree that Granny claims has the best apples in the world! Can't wait!

No comments: