Wednesday, March 16, 2011

OUR CRUISE

We had an awesome trip with the Kendrews, Moses, and Squairs! We spent a few days in Florida before leaving on a cruise to Mexico (Costa Maya and Cozumel) and Honduras.

I had a lot of pictures so I just clumped them all together in a couple shots. There are definitely a lot of things/moments I didn't catch on camera, but this is a good start. This first one is the days in Florida at the pool. The weather was awesome, and the company was great!
This next group is of the beginning of the cruise, and our first stop at Costa Maya, Mexico.
Our favourite day for sure was in Honduras. We had an awesome spot on the beach, and the ocean was amazing! We did a little tour of the Island, and it was pretty cool to see.
Finally, the second last day we stopped at Cozumel. Sara was sick of the heat, and Trent went Scuba diving so Sara and I had the whole ship to ourselves. She loved it!! This last group of photos, is the last evening on the ship.


Thanks everyone for the great trip!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Great photos of what looks like a fabulous time! Thanks for sharing.