Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years in BC

Trent, Sara and I went to the Kendrew/Massey Cabin for a week between Christmas and New Years. We met Scott, Vanessa, Ryan and Ashley there. The boys went sledding or boarding everyday but one, and they had a great time. Us girls held the fort down. We relaxed, read books, and went for a big walks. Sara kept us entertained. This next picture is of Sara's bestfriend, the seagul!! No matter where she was or if she was upset the seagul could always make her happy!This is the crew on New Years eve.
The girls, and Jackson going out for a big walk. Jackson is a little camera shy...

Sara and I



Getting ready for the big journey home. Sara travelled wonderfully. She simply slept!



2 comments:

Bruce & Rachel Munro said...

You look like a natural Leah! Great pictures! I love the one of Sara in her brown dress. :)
Keep'em coming!

Jewels said...

Thanks for all the updates. I have to check out your blog and Kristi's to see photos of Ash, Ryan, their holiday and new house! Sara looks so alert. Not going to miss anything is she?!