Aren't you just the cutest thing ever! Hope you don't mind me sneakin around your blog Leah!! Came across it thru Kristi's..! I quite enjoy your sense of humor! Yay for the end of swathing!
hi leah! just found your blog through kristi's!...so glad to see pictures of your growing belly... you are just glowing! Glad i found you.....nice way to keep in touch with people that you might not see too often... especially as a stay-at-home-mom, who doesn't get out too often. hugs, tish
5 comments:
Aren't you just the cutest thing ever! Hope you don't mind me sneakin around your blog Leah!! Came across it thru Kristi's..! I quite enjoy your sense of humor! Yay for the end of swathing!
Lookin' good sis! We can't wait to meet the newest Erickson!
Love you,
r.
Oh Leah you are almost making me jealous. You and your cute belly!
thank you thank you thank you! now I know how "fat" (I mean how pregnant) you are. You are so cute!!! ditto to ash - I'm almost jealous too!
hi leah!
just found your blog through kristi's!...so glad to see pictures of your growing belly...
you are just glowing!
Glad i found you.....nice way to keep in touch with people that you might not see too often...
especially as a stay-at-home-mom, who doesn't get out too often.
hugs,
tish
Post a Comment