Another puppy... I know what your thinking, and that is that I am crazy... well you might be onto something there. Anyways, this is our new english springer spaniel puppy, named Waylon. I am hoping that Waylon and Jackson will grow to be good friends and enjoy the water together. Also, that they might enjoy big bikes rides and long walks with us. It's hard to picture Waylon ever being able to go fast, or swim as he is only about 5 pounds, and sleeps all the time!

He looks a lot like our old dog Gypsie, hopfully not as crazy though. :) We have enough crazy's in our house already!

Like I meantioned before, all he does is sleep!

Too cute

Jackson has been great with him. He lets him cuddle up to get warm, and shares his food and water with him.

I know Bruce and Rachel will be laughing about me and another page on my dogs, but oh well... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment