It was beautiful this evening when Jackson and I went for our walk, so I decided to take along my new camera. It takes much better pictures then my last one! This is our silver lining in the clouds...

This is Jackson just begging that we'd get going on this walk and stop taking pictures

Beautiful reflection photo

Just walking along the road with the swathed canola field

And a pretty little dandelion (they are only pretty if their not in our crop or on your front lawn)

Finally Jackson got to his swimming pool. I think the stick that he is going for is a wee bit too big, but why not try to drag it in?

Just swimming around

And drying off

The road back home

Jackson watching the birds fly off the slough

In front of our house, there is a bush that is filled with little black birds. They torment Jackson all day, he is always running and jumping at this bush.

And trying still to catch the birds

Might find them down here!

No comments:
Post a Comment