The weather has been beautiful here this summer. This is the peice of land that Trent and I bought last year. This is our first crop on it, and it sure looks nice. We are proud of our little peice of land. :)

This is a peice that we are rent out east. We were gone to ontario for 10 days and this is when we came back... I beautiful yellow, healthy canola crop.

This is trent, and the canola is actually almost as tall as his shoulders!! As you can tell he is pretty happy about it!

This is a cute picture of Trent and Lee out checking the wheat. There is a certain bug that you can only see flying around at dusk, so they're out searching for it.

Finally, it is a little hard to see, but when I was out spraying there was the beautiful buck out walking around in the sprayer tracks.
No comments:
Post a Comment